Wednesday, March 11, 2009

JACKIE IS 12

Well, I've discovered that time doesn't wait on anyone....
especially my kids.
Jackie turned 12 on Monday, so we took advantage of the warm weather, the white sand, some clear water, and a new dress for her birthday shoot.

She likes to try to look SASSY!


And I just couldn't resist a little play with color.....
























"Everybody clap your hands....."
(For those of you who despise most of today's music, that is some sort of silly song that Jackie is constantly singing and clapping to..... hence the following photo where she was actually doing the motions and I happened to still have the camera available).

And here she was trying to catwalk on the boardwalk.....








Are you getting a feel for her personality by now???



Believe it or not, she does have a soft side......

4 comments:

C McPherson said...

I will exercise all my powers of resistance to keep from saying that line you told me she hates about picture #2 . . . but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
What a darling girl and darling dress!
Happy Birthday to all the birthday girls in the Galyean household!
love from charlotte

Michelle said...

Wow Michelle! She's beautiful and you're such an awesome photographer! Enjoy every moment--they're all growing up too fast, right!
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

what a personality! she is so "cute", yet is looking so grown up for 12!

Amy said...

Miss Jackie is ADORABLE! Happy Birthday!!!

I do use CS3 and my actions come from a few different places...
1. Pioneer Woman's free actions (there are 2 sets with some really cool stuff)
2. The free trial actions from Totally Rad Actions
3. Coffee Shop Actions (LOTS of free awesome stuff there)
4. The actions that I use most are MCP Action's free actions and a set that I bought myself for Christmas :) I found that MCP had the best deal for the $ and I loooove them.

I didn't put links to all of them - but if you do a google search they'll all come up. Let me know if you can't find them and need links!