Friday, June 11, 2010

BLOG PARTY!

My daughter, Katie, is having a blog party over at her blog (www.basketballer4him.blogspot.com) for her 100th post. She is giving away a necklace and everything! So go on over there to check it out! :) Here are the questions I answered for the blog party:
1) What is your blogger name? Michelle


2) What is your age? Are you serious???? I'm not answering that kind of question!


3) Do you have any more blogs other than this one? If so, what are their links? Naaaa. I can't even keep up with this one half the time!


4) What is you favorite band/singer? Hmmmm. OK, don't laugh. Nat King Cole. Mel Torme. Harry Connick, Jr.


5) Do you play any instruments? If so, what are they? Yeah, I play a few here and there.


6) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Mint.


7) What is your favorite brand of DOUGHNUTS? Krispy Kreme


8)What is your favorite flower? Zinnias and Orchids


9) Do you have any siblings and how many? Do they have blogs and what are the links? 1 Brother, 2 sisters.

10) How many pairs of shoes do you have? Do flipflops count???


11)What is one of your favorite hobbies? photography


12) Do you like to fold socks? ewwww. That's why I had children.


13) What is one of your favorite Bible verses? "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Almighty shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and fortress, my God, in Him will I trust." Ps. 91:1-2


14) What is the first thing that come to mind when you read the words 'COLD FEET'?
snuggling up next to the man that doesn't care a bit if I rub my horrendously cold feet on his warm legs in the middle of the winter.... : )

15) What is your favorite Disney movie? Jungle Book


16) Do you like horror movies? does Scooby Doo count?


17) What is your favorite cleaning product? what's cleaning?


18) What are some of your favorite books? Bible, obviously. Just about anything Karen Kingsbury or Frank Peretti.


19) Do you like traditional book or eReaders? Well, if I had time to see, I'd let you know.


20)Do you play any sports? If so, what? Yeah - it's called "Mom"


21) Have you ever heard of Karen Kingsbury? (If not you should really read one of her books! You will be hooked! :P) see #18


22) Swords or arrows? Swords


23) Fiction or Non-fiction? Depends.


24) What is your favorite college team? basketball-VA Tech.


25) What is your favorite subject in school? Grammar and History

No comments: