Saturday, August 21, 2010

Win????? Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee??????

I love learning from other photographers. As a matter of fact, I could spend the better part of a day perusing tips, ideas, and just generally snooping on other photographers websites, blogs, and even old-fashioned books. I recently bought a book full of nothing but photographs of Latin America. Yes, I was somewhat disappointed to find only 2 pictures of Guatemala, but oh so thrilled to find hundreds of pics of a beautiful land that I love, blown to 11x14, all bound in a hard cover book, ready for me to ponder over and over and over. Anyway, that aside, I entered a little contest to win a book written solely for the purpose of sharing photographic techniques, tips, post-processing, etc.... I'm so excited!!! Take a peek here to see this dynamic little gem for yourself.....

No comments: