Sunday, November 30, 2008

PLAYING WITH PORTRAITS

I had a whim to do something fun when we got home from church this afternoon. So, I put the kids (and Barry) in some natural light with a black background and took a few Christmas portraits. Nothing fancy - still in our "church clothes", but just for fun and posterity. They didn't turn out too bad.











KT took this last one of Barry and I.
I had the honor of helping out a dear friend of mine this past Saturday as she married her only son off. I took several photos and hope to post one or two before the week is out.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful. You come up with some awesome ideas :) I have always loved shots of you and Barry....your love for eachother shines through and I just love it. Love you girl. Elaine

Shannon said...

I love them all!! I could just bite Benjamin--way TOO cute!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Those are great!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine said...

Photos are awesome, Mom would be sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you... and all you do.
Mucho love, scsr