Saturday, December 13, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? BASKETBALL?

Ben can't decide what sport he wants to play.
SOCCER?
GYMNASTICS (Which, by the way, he performs EVERY night, using our couch as a pommel horse)?
BASEBALL?
OR....
FOOTBALL?




Yeah, he's a little small for a Dolphin right now, but if he's fast enough, it wouldn't matter - would it?
So, he's been practicing by wearing Joseph's Miami jersey (even out in public).


And everyone knows that the girls have been very involved with a new basketball team: The Fayetteville Crusaders.
Kt can be serious trouble under the basket when she takes a mind to.
She is #13 in green below.

Yeah, she made it.
: o )


Below you will see both of my girls (Jackie is #15) getting ready to layout some serious "D" by double-teaming the poor girl with the ball.

I don't think Jackie was strangling this girl, but I wasn't on the court, so I don't really know.














And this last picture is one of the whole Crusader Middle School girls team.



Joseph and I have been going "jogging" together for about 2 weeks now. And, when we don't jog, he is my partner in Tae-bo or pilates. Pretty fun, if I do say so myself.






















3 comments:

Elaine said...

You with athletic children...ummmm...yeah...I can see that :D That is something I miss not having my neices and nephews around....I miss not watching them play ball. So thanks for sending the pictures...I can hear you and me hollaring for them now :D
....ps for Benjamin...I'd go with both soccer and football...but pick the Panthers instead of the Dolphins :D :D

Michelle said...

You probably wouldn't have wanted to have been associated with me and my yelling at the last game....It concluded with something like, "YEAH GREEN!!!! Just go ahead! Go ahead and GIVE the ball to the other team". That was mixed with lots of sarcasm, foot-stomping, and angry sighs. I even got a few parental glances. OOPS! : o ) Thanks again for your comments. Funny how much better we can keep up with each other this way, huh? Love you girl.. BTW..... Barry has been a die-hard dolphin man for 33 years now. I don't think there's much chance in our family for anything else!

Elaine said...

I can hear you at the games doing just what you said....we mountains gals are very competitive and very focal :D
I'm actually a Dolphin fan as well...just don't tell Benjamin :D Hey...send pictures of Mr. Band Director with his band kids...so proud of him :D Hope to see you at Christmas girl!!!!