Sunday, February 8, 2009

HIATUS

I am contemplating a blog-hiatus. Now, before some of you go all crazy on me, let me explain......
I have not updated my Galyean's Gallery website since our move. Did you hear that?
SINCE OUR MOVE!!!!!!!
I know that we've been "busy", but that thing has got to get updated. So, in the midst of schooling the kids (which has been somewhat more slack than I'd like to admit), running to and fro for basketball in Fayetteville, getting in gear with our new church, and throwing myself at the mercy of my fit/nutrition-savvy neice, Lizzie, many things just have been put on hold. The website was one of the items that fell to the bottom of the list.
So, I have made myself a promise that I am going to give myself a little time for priorities in the next few weeks. Basketball will wind up with a trip to the NC State Finals in a few more practices, we're getting used to new responsibilities at the church, and the diet is in gear. So, time to turn to the website. I've got lots of new shots to upload and a little redesign is in order. I think I'm even going to put a hiatus on my facebook, too. That things takes up too much of my time!!!! So, maybe in a few weeks, you can check back in to find a new post and some new pictures. Otherwise, just assume that I'm editing away and filling my children's heads full of facts (most of which I hope will not be useless and my efforts futile!).

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I completely understand. I just do facebook and find myself spending hours in front of that computer at home....too much time away from other things. So I'll be looking forward to hearing from you when you return...and I look forward to seeing new pictures...cause your a pretty good photographer gal...Katie too :D love ya lots Oh...what diet are you on?

Smith Schoolhouse said...

have a nice break! will look forward to your return.

Anonymous said...

Just checking out your blog! I feel your pain of not getting it all done. Do we ever? I miss you guys!! So sorry I missed your trip here to Carroll County!!!! Hope to see you at state tourney? We'll see. Our girls are working hard! Love to all.
Kim H