Monday, May 11, 2009

25 YEARS OF LOVE

I had the very sweet opportunity this evening to photograph not an engagement, not a wedding, but some ANNIVERSARY photos.
DeWitt and Ruth have been married for 25 years and their children are hosting a very special surprise for them this weekend.
The photos are a part of this surprise.

I just love how they still kid around and make each other laugh 25 years and 4 kids later.

What a blessing it is to see two folks still so totally taken with each other and committed to putting God first.
Afterall, that's what got 'em through the first 25.


Best wishes, Ruth and Dewitt, for another blissful 25.
Thanks so much for letting us share in your happiness!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

These pictures are adorably precious and I love her hair! Be sure and tell her that when you see them again!
Love to you and yours girl!

Elaine said...

How sweet is that....I hope that is me at 25 years