Saturday, May 30, 2009

BEN IS 4!

Ben had a birthday last month, and in all of our activities I'm just now getting some birthday pics up.























What a stinker..........


And yes, he is still sucking that thumb.
We're working on it, but I love the fact that he can soothe himself, so I'm not pushing it too hard.
And the blanket? Well, a certain little guy from the mountains gave that to him (it was his previously) when he came home from Guatemala. I've cut it up a few times, just to make it a little smaller and in hopes of getting him to give it up a little at a time, but I declare it is so darn cute when he sticks that little finger in the hole of one corner and then pops the thumb from the other hand in his mouth.
These are times I'm sure I'll cherish forever.





















Hopefully there will be photos from his beach party to view sometime soon.....













1 comment:

Smith Schoolhouse said...

love the pictures, esp the one with the duck. he's too cute.