Monday, December 14, 2009

SIGH...... there's just nothing else I can do but, *SIGH*


Does this need any explanation? Any definition of what's going on here? Any complete and total divulging of what's occuring not only in the photo, but in my heart?!?!?!?



Too bad the pic is digital ~ you're missing the reaction of tears with photographic paper. Well, not all of them are sad tears- we're blessed that she is healthy enough and intelligent enough and mature enough to be sitting in that seat..... not to mention that she just looks plain cute.

Permit this week..... ya'll better be praying that this mama doesn't just go into some sort of denial-fit right in the DMV office.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, momma! I tagged you in one of my posts at my blog!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I would sigh at that too. I LVOE your blog, wish I had known about it sooner. Beautiful pictures, I love the christmas card, espcially the fmaily with the stunt flying dad. I really love photography but am just learning how to use my camera and I relaly need to practice in photoshop but with the hopefully new adoption and tyring to sell stuff to make money for it, I just keep doing the best I can and still loving it.