Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHERE DO I START?

Maybe with a WELCOME???? Well, Ok:


I figure I might as well pick up where we left off and maybe in a week I'll have you all caught up with all of our adventures of moving.
My sister, Shannon, went back to ETown with us to help us finalize our housing. We finally decided on starting out with the little house in town. While Barry and I were taking care of logistics, Shan took the kids to the waterpark (yeah, pretty cool to have a waterpark in your backyard!!!). They all seemed to have a blast!
Shannon kept Benjamin for us as well. He enjoyed the submarine, with water squirting everywhere and Tia Shannon hollering, "We're sinking!!! Help!!!".

There were LOTS of these water-dumping buckets all over the place. They are a perfect way for cooling off quick!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

The water park is not huge, but it is certainly fun. There is one BIG slide that the kids kept riding over and over.

Shannon enjoyed the park as much as anyone else. I think she may even be a misplaced mermaid.
Obviously, the lazy river was a big hit for Jackie.

I will post more later on in the day as time presents itself. It's time now for breakfast as the kids are milling around asking for "something to eat". Then we have school work in the new school room. Check back in afterwhile.....
If you have more time than you know what to do with, check out http://www.cmcphersonphotography.blogspot.com/ .
You can see some awesome photography, plus some neat pictures of the Galyean kids and a good newpaper article on the Joybell Ringers (click on the link). We left just as this was published in one of the local papers, so I hope that someone has saved a copy for me! Also, if you watch the slideshow of music camp, you can see some more cool photos of the Galyean kids (there is a link for that one, too).

No comments: