Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DAY ONE



Well, Day One of Ben and Mommy week has come and gone, and I don't have too much to show for it. The better part of the morning was spent working on Barry's resume and Statement of Faith for a new job. Then, Ben had a nap. Afterwards, he and I ran some errands and then --FINALLY!-- we did a few fun things. The first? Well, check out the photo below.....
















Yep.... that's right. We ate at Long John's. Yes, I know it's "meat". Yes, I know it's greasy. Yes, I know it's full of artery-clogger. And yes, I also know that it tasted divine. Benjamin didn't quite think it was so wonderful as he only ate 3 fries and said, "I full!". That's my little health nut.




Then, we ventured over to Lowes and picked up some play sand and brought it home. Boy, was he excited! He played in it until it was too dark to see anything, so I am guessing that it will be the first thing that he mentions in the morning.








Below is a photo I wanted to post for fun. The sweet thing's name is Adeline and she is 3 months old. Her mom had me to photograph her on July 4. I would tell you when and how we worked this shot out, but that would be giving away all my secrets, wouldn't it? Besides, you wouldn't believe me anyway.







Adeline

So, As for tomorrow, check back in and see what all the hoopla was about for Ben and myself on Day Two.......



No comments: