Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Role of Producer???



I spent a good deal of time today putting this little video together for a contest that KT has entered. As most of you know, she is an avid reader (although her younger 3 siblings are trying to catch up with her!!!!!). So, it was no surprise when she decided to enter a contest in which the grand prize was a free copy of every book the author publishes for the rest of his life PLUS a role as a character in a new series. The author? Bryan Davis. The book? "Beyond the Reflection's Edge". Today is the announcing of the winners. I'll post a little later to let you know how KT faired. Until then, check out http://www.dragonsinourmidst.blogspot.com/.

Also, I'll post a few pics of what I've been up to lately. I know that I haven't been updating my blog and I have friends and family breathing down my neck to get on with it! Check again tomorrow.......




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow..that video is really good! And now I want to read the book:-) Love the updated blog..all the pictures are great. I love the hamster hiding.