Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Real Answer.....

..............to the question, "Where have you been?" Well, everyone claims that a picture is worth a thousand words, so take a gander and see what has kept me from posting as oft as I should.





THE VERY BEAUTIFUL WEDDING OF GARY AND AMANDA
















THE GRADUATION FROM HIGH SCHOOL OF MY SWEET NIECE, ELISABETH










HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOOT THE FESTIVITIES AT PINEY CREEK'S 8TH GRADE COMMENCEMENT







GETTING TO REMEMBER MY TEENAGE YEARS BY SHOOTING AN UNBELIEVABLE PROM






AND TODAY......
THE FREEING OF SOME VERY BLESSED HAMSTERS!




BOY!!! Jackie is probably gonna have my head for posting this silly picture of her for all the world to see, but......
Yes, it is true..... After having 17 hamsters in the house and only finding homes for 6 of them, Jackie finally came to the conclusion that some would enjoy reverting back to their primitive state and scavenging for food on their own. We set loose 5 males today. And yes, of course they were named: Malachi, Peter, James, Methusaleh, and Ramses (we ended up keeping "Moses"--because Jackie rescued him from the elements). So, now there are only 4 hamsters in Jackie's room, 1 in KT's room (just f.y.i.: "Merlin"), and 1 next to Joe's school desk ("Peter" -the 1st--after Peter Parker in Spiderman). Now, as for the location of our drop off, that's privy information. However, if you email me, I might just pass along our secret!
So, now that you are all caught up on what's been going on in my life, how about sending a few comments to let me know what's been up in yours?
I'll try to stay a little better organized on this thing--it's all still so new to me! Tomorrow is a trip to Raleigh to pick up an elderly couple and bring them home to the mountains for a few days, so time may be limited. I'll try to remember to pack the camera in case of spontaneous photographing.


No comments: