Thursday, January 15, 2009

TAG, YOU'RE IT......


I was tagged by Michelle at Doublewide Dreamer ..... These things are just so fun, I LOVE being tagged. OK, I digress...... the "rules" for this tag are as follows:

1. Go to the 4th folder in wherever you keep your photos.

2. Pick the 4th pic in that folder.

3. Post it and tell a little about it.

4. Pick 4 other folks to tag.

So here goes:



This photo was taken on May 6, 2008.
I was at the home of one of my best friends. The kicker is: she wasn't there.
She was in the hospital delivering her 5th little girl.
Kim blessed me with the opportunity to serve her and her husband by helping out with the remaining 4 girls, then ages 13, 10, 5, and 2.
We had just finished supper and found ourselves looking out the front window at an unbelievable sunset. KT began running frantically around, looking for the camera. She is the author of this photo, and I guess you can see why I'm not at all scared to hand over the precious equipment to my teenager. She is GOOD!
Anyway, Kim delivered beautiful little Adeline in the wee hours of the morning. We were all scared for a while though as the delivery turned nasty for a bit. Obviously, all are fine now and it seems like some sort of dream, in a way. But, God gave us this awesome sunset I think just to remind us that He is still has it all under control, that He is God of the whole universe, and that He loves us..... enough to just send us "goodies" from time to time - just because He loves us.

So, that's my story from my fourth folder, fourth photo.
Tag - you're it:
Charlotte at UndertheC.
Katie at PlayingforHim
Tara at OurRedThreadJourney
Amy at SevenMoores,couldtherebeonemore?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

That's really neat. I don't have a picture for you to tag...I do have pictures but nothing worth tagging :D