Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DREARY DAY SCARE


After a windy, rainy day, I get home to begin my moonlighting job of post-processing Grady and Melissa's wedding pictures only to find that their folder has mysteriously vanished!!! After fighting nausea and deciding against a service worshipping the porcelein god Google Internet Marketing Consultant, I diligently search each folder on my external hard drive (with Barry at my side--helping me cope, of course!--), until RELIEF!!! There they are!!!! So, I put them back and try to control my shaking hand and heart arythmia..... Now I am smiling again.


This picture was taken in Sparta, sitting in BK parking lot.


My sister is doing better today. They hope to get her on her feet tomorrow sometime and then she should be going home on Friday.... her 50th birthday. YEAH! What a birthday gift, huh?






















No comments: