Friday, March 21, 2008

EVENING MOON


This is a shot of the moon from our road.... It was about 7 p.m. and both the moon and the sun were incredibly visible. Don't you just love this time of year, when things are just about to burst with life, but almost holding back on purpose just to play with you???? I ended up shooting the moon and KT took her turn with the camera to shoot the sun in the direct opposite direction. I guess we are both learning at the same time..... I learn it first (well, atleast most of the time!!), and then I TRY to teach it to her.
I have my first "belly shoot" tomorrow (Thanks for being up for the challenge, Kim and rest of the Marshalls!!!) and then a wedding portrait session on Saturday. It's definitely exciting, to be sure. I just hope that I can keep up with my motherly/wifely duties all at the same time!

No comments: