Thursday, March 27, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!

First it starts off with blizzard-like conditions 3 days after the start of Spring.......






Poor little Jackson had no idea what was going on with all the wind and white fuzz in the air!!!


Then I got to see baby hamsters nurse for the first time in my whole life!!!! WOW! She is a good mother, I must confess. Baby hammies are called "pups" and they nurse just like a canine pup would. I suppose they are kind of cute.... atleast more than they were 3 days ago! They are growing a little fuz and it looks like 2 of them may be black.


The older three kids spent the entire day today working at a homeless shelter in Roanoke, VA. So, that left Ben and I all by ourselves as Barry was busy with his job(s). We played outside for quite a while, which was the highlight of his day and he even got Jackson to ride in the wagon for a while!!! Notice that he has no shirt on??? Can you believe that just 3 days ago it was POURING the snow? We went for a walk all the way to the mailbox and he ran most of the way. So, on the way back, he was starting to lag a little. I said, "Come on, Ben... RUN!!!". His reply? "Me can't. Me hot!". So, I took his shirt off and boy!-did he think he was big stuff!


Benjamin loves climbing, jumping, running, and sliding.


I just thought this one too cute not to post.

And the best one for last (BEWARE: Prepare yourself!):

Yes, he is doing what you think he is. Somehow he has already figured out that boys have a much easier time with natural functions than girls and he feels the need to explore each adventure that presents itself! He was already in this position before I could reign him in, so instead of fussing, I just started snapping. I figure my dad, Jack, is getting a huge kick out of this one. And Shannon, are you shaking anything (like the chair you are sitting on?!?!?). Yeah, guys, real funny! Ha-ha-ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!