Monday, March 24, 2008

Well, I was going to post another picture tonight, but I just discovered that all my photos are on the external hard drive and that is in the laptop bag and that is no where near me. At this point, I am snuggled in my bed, under two comforters, an electric blanket, a quilt, and a set of sheets (as I type this, I hear Shannon emitting a huge, "Are you kidding me? I'd be melted!") and am too lazy to get out of bed and find the EHD. So, my words will have to paint a picture in your mind tonight.

I have had two more shots since I last posted. This past Friday I photographed my good friend's pregnant tummy (along with the rest of her brood). What a fun time. She entertained every silly-photographer-whim that I had and good-naturely did everything I asked (even when one shot made her look like she was lying in a casket!!!). I'll get those to you soon, Kim!

Then, I secured a wedding shoot on Friday for the following day, Saturday! Tonya and her husband had a HUGE surprise in store for their families: The invited everyone over for dinner (steaks) and didn't tell them that the main course would be their wedding! It was beautiful and I certainly enjoyed meeting and getting to know both of them.

My sister got to come home from the hospital yesterday. YEAH!!!!! She is doing the one-legged happy dance in Marshall. We are hoping to see her nausea dissipate to nothing and have her concentrating on getting back on her feet!

Well, I hear my sweet husband coming in the door from his 2nd job, so I think that I'll sign off and bid him, "Buenos Noches".

No comments: